Wednesday 14 March 2012

Feedback - Video 1

After showing my initial video:

  • Good lip syncing with the audio track
  • Like the pure performance aspect as it displays the emotion well
  • The clothing isn't quite right, as the artist shouldn't be in black as its a song about love
  • Performance wise, needs to cut out laughter as artist needs to take it seriously
Advice:
  • Re- shoot some scenes where the artist is laughing
  • The parts where the camera work is very shaky try and edit out
  • For the future, don't let the artist wear black

After I had gained this feedback I could notice what the potential audience were saying and agreed. This made me decide to re do my video as I felt I could do it do a better standard. As I have left my self enough time I will proceed to re film my video

No comments:

Post a Comment