Sunday 19 February 2012

My Video Concept - Directors Pitch Part One

The concept of my video:

The video will be simple and meaningful just like the lyrics and other Adele videos where I have got my inspiration from. I will use a lot of close ups and eye contact with the camera, making the audience feel strongly connected with the song with the singer and with the video. I will use a lot of love connotation in the video such as flowers (he loves me he loves me not), red and hearts etc. There will be a strong element of loneliness in this video as there will only be the singer in the video and she will be the focus throughout, there could be a busy mise en scene moving past her but still portraying loneliness. The visuals will link strongly with the lyrics and music for example when the line 'to make you feel my love' something on screen will be repeated each time we hear those words.

No comments:

Post a Comment