Sunday 19 February 2012

Pitch Board - Directors Pitch Part Two

To the left I have a pitch board of my ideas for my music video. These are only my initial ideas and as I go on to create my anamatic of where I will be able to draw out the camera work, the continuity, the mise en scene and the overall look of how its going to go in the real thing during this phase I'm sure i will have more ideas and inspiration on what to do. But I have a very strong start on video creation phase.
To the left I have a pitch board of my ideas for my music video. These are only my ideas and as I go on to create my anamatic of where I will be able to draw out the camera work, the continuity, the mise en scene and the overall look of how its going to go in the real thing during this phase I'm sure i will have more ideas and inspiration on what to do. But I have a very strong start on video creation phase.


To the right there is pitch board to demonstrate more of the location, to give a clearer idea of where I want to be doing my shooting.

No comments:

Post a Comment