Sunday 29 January 2012

Reflective Analysis Biographies - Part Two

After analysing two biographies, firstly Jessie J and secondly Adele her self it has equipped me with all I need to create a biography for my own artist. Both analysis's outlined different factors that i can include, whether I want a more relaxed personal touch like Adele's or a more informative approach like Jessie J's.

My artist is definitely a bubbly more chatty artist so I feel that taking the more personal informal approach would be appropriate as she is a new artist and needs to therefore establish her fan base. I will also be using the technique like both biographies of both I plan to use a lot of direct quotes from the artist and focusing on the real highlights of her career so far!

As every other successful artist out there, she will need a strong web presence using the most popular facebook, twitter and myspace. When creating my biography I will use one of these sites to base it on with other key information about 'Hanna'

No comments:

Post a Comment