Monday 30 January 2012

Biography For My Own Artist - Hanna

I made a facebook profile page for my artist this is where her biography can be found for her fans. This is as she is quite new to the music scene and her target audience and facebook is directly aimed at the same audience. This is where fans can find the latest news and information on the artist including where abouts and new tracks etc.

This image is good to show where the biography will be shown you cant however read the writing, so the biography I have written is copied below.

'There is nothing cliché about me, what you see is what you get' Strong words spoken by our very popular new soloist Hanna. Recently slitting from her band 'Pluto' she goes it alone in the big music industry world. Just like any other artist music has been a strong part of her life ever since she was a teen 'I was forever being told off by teachers for rolling up to school with Amy Winehouse or Etta James blasting out my speakers, but hey I wasn't bothered' Her relaxed attitude is loved by her massive fan base.

Family being a big part of her world, it would come above the fame and fortune any day! Hanna and her mum have a special bond that is inspiring. Due to certain circumstances that happened when Hanna was little but she isn't one to duel on the past. 'I love my mum, she is just like me but older, I'm sworn to secrecy how much older!' Hanna comes from what some people would call 'common' background but this just means she appreciates everything she has and will get out of life. 'I am pretty down to earth, quite happy to get down and dirty' she winks and laughs.

As an artist she had to start somewhere and has worked her way up from the bottom of the pile, with her uncles friend offering her a record deal 'I’m not a fan of taking favours so I wasn’t overly happy but it was an opportunity I couldn’t miss out on. But and this is a big but as soon as he tried to change me, my image, my songs I was out of there quicker than 18 year old to the pub' she laughs. The record company tried to control Hanna and change what she stood for, her look, her personality and her song writing and that was the last straw! After dumping the stupid record company Hanna was soon back to singing on trains with head phones in and music loud. 'I'm not afraid to stand up for myself and no one else should be' Even though she had thought she had thrown away her only route to cheering fans, albums, number 1 single, concerts and all that jazz she stayed positive and continued to write her amazing, moving, breathtaking lyrics. ' I believe in making every situation beneficial!'

In june 2009 Hanna was given a record deal from 'OutLine Records'. 'The best thing that could possibly have happened to me.' They are a great support of her music, her song writing, her independence and her as an overall artist. Hanna then rushed from gig to gig with little time to recover in between. 'It was like a constant hangover but I enjoyed every second' One of the best parts of her career yet was when a fan recognised her in her local Tescos. The idea that someone had recognised her through the power of her voice and asked her to sign a receipt blew her mind! 'I attacked this poor girl with a bear hug, looking back on it now is a little embarrassing but never mind I WAS FAMOUS' she shouts.

Hanna's fan base is still growing as she continues to work her way up the charts and grab the public's attention with the emotional songs written and performed by this gutsy loud beautiful artist. We hope to see a lot more from Hanna! And in her words 'Laters'


No comments:

Post a Comment